Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lake Powell



We had our first official family vacation with little Sloan. We had a blast! Growing up my family (on both my mom and my dad's sides of the family) would go to Lake Powell almost every year. I have so many great memories on that lake, memories that I hope my daughter will also get the chance to have. We had the perfect little cove that we camped in, with a couple little islands and some nearby cliffs to jump from. But the best part I captured on video :) Mark tubing. The reason this was my favorite part of the trip was not only did he get the tube to barrel roll, but you can hear my cute aunt just laughing her head off because Mark kept on tubing even when his pants were around his knees. Maybe it is my own fault he doesn't mind showing it off because I tell him that he has the cutest bottom. He does... Oh well, I guess others appreciate it too. Sloan was a doll the entire trip. She slept well and LOVED the water. Can't wait to go next year!!

No comments: