Monday, March 8, 2010

Well here it is folks...my attempt at blogging. Mark has said he will be posting now and then, but I have a feeling that like most of the other couple blogs I will be the soul contributor. But after listening to him mumbling obscenities under his breath while putting together the highchair, he is obviously full of surprises.
But, before this blog begins I must give warning...I am not the sweet little girl that everyone has once known me to be. Something has happened in the last few months of my life...that is right, I Kendra Smith have grown a backbone!!! And I now have opinions that for some reason my heart, mind and therefore mouth will not hold back. So if you dare take this journey into the lives of the Smith's...you may learn things about us that you never could have imagined!! So stay tuned because this might be fun.

6 comments:

xEisenheim said...

Well you have my attention.

Danica said...

Can't Wait!

Daniel Smith said...

I can't wait to hear these controversial opinions, count me in!!

erin said...

i'm really excited! this is going to be good. I like backbones they add some flare to life.

audrey said...

cousin now you can follow me too! auddieboddie.blogspot.com ok!! i am going to add you to mine hope thats ok! love you

Unknown said...

i got so excited when scott read your facebook status about the new blog. especially since our husbands were going off about blogs on sunday when i was giving scott a hard time about fantasy baseball. yay! welcome!