Sunday, March 28, 2010

SOLIDS



Not to be one of those parents who always says that their child is amazing but, my child is amazing. We gave her rice cereal today and she just gobbled it up. I just can't wait until she does the little bird move and has her mouth open and ready for the spoon. For those of you who know me I am a pretty picky eater, so Mark has informed me that I have to try everything that I feed to Sloan...and I am going to. This will be interesting and there will probably be a good amount of gagging. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

erin said...

i think she looks like mark! she is so cute! I know I wouldn't be able to handle eating what I fed my baby! just thinking of it makes me gag!! good luck!!!!

Cal and Whit said...

Ha! Those pics are absolutely adorable! Good luck on trying everything you give her! Even smashed up baby green beans? ewww! :D

audrey said...

Solids already, she is growing up so fast!! Teeth and solids.She is the cutest little thing. I love that little face! Good luck with the taste testing. I hope it all goes well for you and that you experience minimal gagging!