Saturday, November 5, 2011

Closet Crafter






I have a confession to make... I am a closet crafter. I love doing crafts! I am not that great at them but it is something I enjoy doing. So, I am going to be brave right now and show a couple things that I made. The first one is a string of blocks I cut out and decorated to say Trick or Treat. I have no room in my house so I had to hang it on the window and when I took a picture it looked awful so I laid it on my bed to take the picture. That is why it is not looking cute on a wall somewhere.
I also made a sharing board because Sloan and my niece Evie (that I babysit) are, well let's say they need to work on sharing. Every time I notice them sharing without having to be prompted, they get to put a button on the board. Once they get 10 buttons, they get to choose a prize. Hope it helps.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Kendra your crafts are awesome!! You're so creative. Thanks for sharing:)